Win I Am Number Four on DVD or Blu-ray!
Compiled by Jack Foley
TO CELEBRATE the release of I Am Number Four on Blu-ray and DVD on June 20, we’ve got three copies of the film up for grabs!
Starring rising star Alex Pettyfer and Glee sensation Dianna Agron, I Am Number Four is the must-have thriller of the summer!
I Am Number Four is the story of an extraordinary young man, John Smith (Alex Pettyfer), who is a fugitive on the run from ruthless enemies sent to destroy him. Changing his identity, moving from town to town with his guardian Henri (Timothy Olyphant), John is always the new kid with no ties to his past.
In the small Ohio town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected, life-changing events – his first love (Dianna Agron), powerful new abilities and a connection to the others who share his incredible destiny.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
Q. In I Am Number Four, which English actor plays John or ‘Number Four’?
A) Robert Pattinson
B) Alex Pettyfer
C) Tom Felton
Simply send the answer to I Am Number Four competition and include your name, address, telephone number and email and whether you’d like a Blu-ray or DVD.
For more information on I Am Number Four, visit the Facebook page
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to UK residents. Employees of the Walt Disney Company (WDC) Thinkjam & their families, agents or anyone connected with this promotion are excluded.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- Prize consists of 1 x I Am Number Four DVD or I Am Number Four Blu-ray for three individual winners. Winners are responsible for informing the site of their choice. If no format requirement is stated by the winner, the winner will automatically receive a DVD copy.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Closing date is July 1, 2011.
- Disputes shall be resolved by applying the laws of the relevant part of the UK in which the entrant resides.