Winter Wonderland Preview Night
WINTER Wonderland Preview Night 2010 takes place on November 18 from 5pm to 9pm and a number of wristbands, normally only available to corporate guests, celebrities and the media, are available to the general public.
Priced £25 per adult and £20 for children (12 years and under), they are available from the Royal Parks Foundation (courtesy of event organisers AEG and PWR).
All proceeds generated by these wristbands will benefit the participating charities which includes the Royal Parks Foundation.
Perfect for families or groups of friends this exclusive evening offers the following magical delights:
• Ice skating on London’s biggest outdoor ice-rink, tucked beneath the trees.
• Live Big Top shows from Zippos Circus and Cirque D’Hiver.
• The iconic Giant Observation Wheel with heated pods giving a unique view of London.
• Funfair rides and new exhilarating rollercoaster rides – fun for all the family.
• Santa Land – great for the youngsters.
• A bustling German Market, with handcrafted Christmas decorations and hot gluhwein.
So, for those who want to skate, slide, swirl, swoop and shop before the official opening; raise money for charity; rub shoulders with the stars; and enjoy the magical atmosphere that London’s largest and most dazzling winter event has on offer, this is the night for them!
Winter Wonderland, Hyde Park, London
The Royal Parks are Bushy Park, The Green Park, Greenwich Park, Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, The Regent’s Park (with Primrose Hill), Richmond Park and St James’s Park.