Win a comedy Blu-ray bundle to celebrate This Is The End, out this Friday
Compiled by Jack Foley
TO celebrate the release of This Is The End at cinemas on June 28th (Cert 15) we are giving you the chance to win a Sony Home Entertainment comedy Blu-ray bundle.
The comedy This Is The End follows six friends trapped in a house after a series of strange and catastrophic events devastate Los Angeles.
As the world unravels outside, dwindling supplies and cabin fever threaten to tear apart the friendships inside. Eventually, they are forced to leave the house, facing their fate and the true meaning of friendship and redemption.
Win a comedy Blu-ray bundle to celebrate This Is The End
To celebrate the release of This Is The End in cinemas on Friday, June 28, 2013, IndieLondon is offering readers the chance to wina comedy Blu-ray bundle comprised of Pineapple Express, 21 Jump Street, Superbad and The Green Hornet. Simply answer the following question…
Q. What famous pop star makes an appearance in This Is The End (Clue, the answer is in our photo gallery)?
A) Lady Gaga
C) Britney Spears
Simply send the answer to This Is The End Blu-ray bundle competition and include your name, address, telephone number and email
Watch the trailer:
Entry terms and conditions:
- The competition is open to UK residents who are aged 15 years or over.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and © the Competition sponsor(s).
- All entries must be submitted in the method provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received and the judge’s decision is final. Prize Description above*.
- Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize awarded.
- Closing date for entry is August 1. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. Promoter does not accept any responsibility for entries which are not received or delays in receiving or delivering entries.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The winner cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part). The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the promotion.
- The rules of this promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.