Win tickets to a very special preview screening of Earth To Echo
Preview by Jack Foley
TO celebrate the release of the summer’s most exciting adventure, Earth To Echo, on July 25, Entertainment One Ltd is giving two lucky winners the chance to take their family to an exclusive preview screening event in London’s West End on Sunday, July 20, 2014.
Best friends Tuck, Munch and Alex are spending their last few days together before their houses are demolished by a highway construction project and they are forced to move away from each other.
However, events take an exciting and unexpected turn when they start receiving cryptic signals on their mobile phones with maps directing them to a secret location. The inseparable trio are convinced that this could be the beginning of an amazing adventure and set out to crack the code and discover the meaning of the messages.
This leads them to encounter Echo, a mysterious alien from another planet who desperately needs their help in order to return home. An epic story beyond the wildest of imaginations, the race is on for the friends to save Echo as they embark on a journey that will change all of their lives forever.
Watch the trailer:
To be in the chance of winning, answer the following question:
Q. What are the names of the three inseparable friends who find the mysterious Echo?
A) Tuck, Munch and Alex
B) Sam, Fred and George
C) David, Alex and Will
Simply send the answer to Earth To Echo preview competition and include your name, address, telephone number and email
Earth To Echo is in UK cinemas from July 25, 2014
Terms & Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- Prize for each of Two (2) winners is 4 tickets to the preview screening of Earth To Echo on Sunday, July 20, 2014 at 1pm for 2pm start in London’s West End. Travel & accommodation are not included.
- No alternative prize will be offered if the winner is unavailable to attend.
- If a winner is under 16 years, their guest must be an adult aged 18 or over.
- Winners will be selected at random from all valid and correct entries and notified by the site via email or phone. Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfilment.
- If the winner fails to respond to confirm acceptance of their prize within 24 hours, their win will be deemed void and an alternative winner selected.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.