Glee cast to tackle Michael Jackson's Thriller
Story by Jack Foley
GLEE is to cover Michael Jackson’s iconic Thriller for the show’s Super Bowl episode next February (2011).
According to Entertainment Weekly the post-Super Bowl episode will feature a sports story line that will see members of the glee club performing a Thriller mash-up during McKinley High football team’s championship game.
The report means that the episode will no longer, as previously speculated, take the form of a tribute episode revolving around one specific musician, such as Lady Gaga or Madonna (as has been done in the past).
However, there are still plans to devote an episode in the second half of the second season to the music of Elton John.
The Super Bowl episode, which will air in the US on February 6, 2011, will also find Jane Lynch’s Sue Sylvester’s cheerleading team competing at regionals.
- Glee Website (UK)
- Buy Glee: The Complete First Season (Amazon)
- Buy Glee: Season 1, Volume 2: The Road To Regionals (Amazon)
- Glee - The Compete Season 1 reviewed
- Glee: Season 1 Photo Gallery 2
- Glee - Sue Sylvester's Greatest Quotes
- Glee - The Road To Sectionals, Volume 1 reviewed
- Glee - The Music, Volume 1 reviewed
- Glee - The Music, Volume 2 reviewed
- Glee - First two episodes reviewed
- Glee triumphs at Golden Globes
- Glee Photo Gallery
- Buy Glee: The Music - Volume 3: Showstoppers (Amazon)
- Buy Glee: The Power of Madonna (Amazon)
- Buy Glee: Road To Sectionals - Volume 1 (Amazon)
- Buy Glee: The Music - Volume 2 (Amazon)
- Buy Glee: The Music - Volume 1 (Amazon)