Kim Raver heads for Grey's Anatomy
Story by Jack Foley
KIM Raver is to join the sixth season of hit medical drama Grey’s Anatomy, it has been confirmed.
The former 24 and Lipstick Jungle will take on the recurring role of a new surgeon alongside established cast members Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey and Sandra Oh.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Raver is due to make her debut on the show in the ninth episode of the series, which is expected to air in the US on November 12, 2009.
Raver has previously worked with Grey’s Anatomy‘s creator and executive producer Shonda Rhimes on ABC drama pilot Inside the Box.
- Grey's Anatomy: Heigl remains as TR Knight quits show
- Grey's Anatomy - Season 4: Season finale review
- Grey's Anatomy - Season 4: A Change Is Gonna Come review
- Grey's Anatomy - Season 3 (Review)
- Read our verdict on Grey's Anatomy - Season 2
- Grey's Anatomy soundtracks 1 & 2 reviewed
- Read our review of Grey's Anatomy - Season 1