Mykelti Williamson to become 24 regular
Story by Jack Foley
MYKELTI Williamson is the latest actor to join the eighth season of real-time drama 24 as a new season regular.
The talented actor will play a character called Brian Hastings, the razor-sharp head head of CTU New York.
He will be joined by Doug Hutchison (of Punisher: War Zone fame) as a dangerous European terrorist named Davros.
The latest additions to the 24 cast follow news of Freddie Prinze Jr., Jennifer Westfeldt, John Boyd and Chris Diamantopoulos taking prominent roles, and almost bring to an end the casting of major new characters for the New York-based eighth day.
Williamson recently co-starred in the Sundance hit Black Dynamite and is a popular supporting character actor in several movies. His TV credits also include Boomtown and CSI: New York.
- Buy the 2-disc extended collector's edition of 24: Redemption (Amazon)
- Buy the 1-disc version (Amazon)
- 24: Day 7 - 3am to 4am reviewed
- 24: Day 7 - 1am to 2am reviewed
- 24: Day 7 - 6pm to 8pm reviewed
- 24: Day 7 - 4pm to 5pm reviewed
- 24: Day 7 - 1pm to 2pm reviewed
- 24: Day 7 - 12pm to 1pm reviewed
- 24: Day 7 (Pilot episode reviewed)
- 24: Redemption Reviewed
- 24: Season 6 Reviewed
- 24: Season 6 - First 2 hours reviewed
- 24: Season 6: 8am to 10am reviewed
- 24: Season 6 - Morris torture reviewed
- 24: Season 6 - America angered by torure scenes
- 24 renewed until 2009 as revamp promised
- Read our review of Season 5
- 24: Behind The Scenes
- 24: Season 4 reviewed
- 24: Season 3 reviewed
- 24: Season 2 review
- 24: Season 1 review