Robert Knepper joins Heroes
Story by Jack Foley
PRISON Break villain Robert Knepper has joined the cast of US TV drama Heroes as – guess what! – one of its latest villains.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actor – best known for playing the sinister Theodore “T-Bag” Bagwell on the axed prison drama – will feature in at least six episodes of the fourth season.
He will play a character named Samuel, who is described as “a charismatic yet wicked man with a twisted sense of humour”.
The fourth season of Heroes is expected to comrpise 19 new episodes and is set to return in the autumn.
NBC bosses also confirmed that Californication actress Madeline Zima will be joining the show as a friend to current character Claire.
Knepper is a popular and charismatic actor whose resume also extends to the big screen, where he’s recently been seen alongside Jason Statham in Transporter 3 and Keanu Reeves in sci-fi blockbuster The Day the Earth Stood Still.
He will next be seen in Prison Break: The Final Break, a made-for-DVD follow-up movie to the series, which was recently aired on Sky1.
- Buy it (Amazon)
- Prison Break to end with two-hour special
- Prison Break: Season 4 season opener reviewed
- Prison Break: Season 3 reviewed
- Prison Break: Season 2 reviewed
- Prison Break: Season 2 finale reviewed
- Season 2: Chicago reviewed
- Season 2: Disconnect reviewed
- Season 2: First episode reviewed
- Read our verdict on season 1