A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
ORGANISED as a collaboration between The Courtauld Gallery and The Morgan Library & Museum in New York, A Dialogue with Nature: Romantic Landscapes from Britain and Germany explores aspects of Romantic landscape drawing in Britain and Germany from its origins in the 1760s to its final flowering in the 1840s.
The exhibition is on display at The Courtauld Gallery from January 30 to April 27, 2014. View six of the 26 exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery