A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
ORGANISED as a collaboration between The Courtauld Gallery and The Morgan Library & Museum in New York, A Dialogue with Nature: Romantic Landscapes from Britain and Germany explores aspects of Romantic landscape drawing in Britain and Germany from its origins in the 1760s to its final flowering in the 1840s.
The exhibition is on display at The Courtauld Gallery from January 30 to April 27, 2014. View six of the 26 exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Hokusai: beyond the Great Wave Gallery
- America after the Fall: Painting in the 1930s
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery