A Little Night Music Gallery
THE MENIER Chocolate Factory’s sell out production of Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler’s A Little Night Music will transfer to the West End’s Garrick Theatre for a strictly limited season.
Inspired by Ingmar Bergman’s 1955 Swedish film Smiles of a Summer Night, A Little Night Music is set in Sweden at the turn of the century and focuses on the romantic lives of several couples. The music is written almost entirely in waltz time and includes the songs Send in the Clowns, Every Day a Little Death, The Miller’s Son and A Weekend in the Country.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Greg Hicks and cast rehearsing Richard III
- Woyzeck - images of John Boyega and the cast rehearsing
- The Braille Legacy - production images
- Occupational Hazards - rehearsal images
- First look at Broadway star Lillias White in This Joint is Jumpin’
- The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui - Lenny Henry and cast in rehearsals
- Honk! - production images
- Production images released from the all-female version of Laura Wade's Posh
- Sea Fret - production images of Lucy Carless and the cast
- Abigail's Party - production images