A Little Night Music Gallery
THE MENIER Chocolate Factory’s sell out production of Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler’s A Little Night Music will transfer to the West End’s Garrick Theatre for a strictly limited season.
Inspired by Ingmar Bergman’s 1955 Swedish film Smiles of a Summer Night, A Little Night Music is set in Sweden at the turn of the century and focuses on the romantic lives of several couples. The music is written almost entirely in waltz time and includes the songs Send in the Clowns, Every Day a Little Death, The Miller’s Son and A Weekend in the Country.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Revolution Farm Gallery
- Tess of the D'Urbervilles Gallery
- Dogfight Gallery
- The Ring Cycle Plays Gallery
- Grim: A New Musical Gallery
- Alice Through the Looking Glass Gallery
- I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change Gallery
- SINATRA: The Main Event Gallery
- Richard III (Iris Theatre) Gallery
- Fashion Victim - The Musical! Gallery