A Little Night Music Gallery
THE MENIER Chocolate Factory’s sell out production of Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler’s A Little Night Music will transfer to the West End’s Garrick Theatre for a strictly limited season.
Inspired by Ingmar Bergman’s 1955 Swedish film Smiles of a Summer Night, A Little Night Music is set in Sweden at the turn of the century and focuses on the romantic lives of several couples. The music is written almost entirely in waltz time and includes the songs Send in the Clowns, Every Day a Little Death, The Miller’s Son and A Weekend in the Country.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- This House - production images
- Rumpy Pumpy! - rehearsal images
- The Wind in the Willows - production images
- Dead Funny - rehearsal images
- Fool for Love - rehearsal images
- Ragtime - production images
- Shopping and F***ing - production images
- One Night in Miami... - production images
- Dreamgirls - company celebrates first day of rehearsals
- Images released of the cast rehearsing Tony Kushner’s latest play at Hampstead Theatre