Afghanistan: Crossroads of the Ancient World Gallery
AN EXHIBITION entitled Afghanistan: Crossroads of the Ancient World will be on display at the British Museum from March 3 to July 3, 2011.
The exhibition will highlight some of the most important archaeological discoveries from ancient Afghanistan and will display precious and unique pieces on loan from the National Museum of Afghanistan in Kabul currently undergoing reconstruction.
View some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery