Alberto Burri: Form and Matter Gallery
ALBERTO Burri: Form and Matter, at the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art from January 13 to April 8, 2012, is the first major retrospective exhibition of the artist’s work to be held in the United Kingdom.
It offers a comprehensive overview of Burri’s achievement through some forty powerful works spanning four decades, ranging from rare, early figurative pieces of the late 1940s to the ground-breaking abstract works for which he is best known. Here are some examples of his work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery