Anselm Kiefer Gallery
FROM September 27 to December 14, 2014, the Royal Academy of Arts will be presenting the first major retrospective of Anselm Kiefer’s work to be held in the UK.
Considered to be one of the most important artists of his generation, the exhibition will span over forty years from Kiefer’s early career to the present time, bringing together artwork from international private and public collections. View just four of his works….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery