THE London revival of Tom Stoppard’s 1993 modern classic Arcadia has now opened at the Duke of York’s Theatre.
In April 1809, at a stately home in Derbyshire, gifted pupil Thomasina proposes a startling theory, one beyond her comprehension. All around her, the adults, including her tutor Septimus, are preoccupied with secret desires, illicit passions and professional rivalries.
Two hundred years later, academic adversaries Hannah and Bernard are piecing together puzzling clues, curiously recalling those events of 1809, in their quest for an increasingly elusive truth.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- USHERS: The Front of House Musical Gallery
- Wicked - Martyn Ellis as The Wizard Gallery
- Billy Elliot 2014 Gallery
- A Conversation with John Travolta Photo Gallery
- Thriller Live - Kieran Alleyne Gallery
- Black Coffee Photocall Gallery
- Lost Boy Gallery
- Keeler Gallery
- Thriller Live celebrates 2000 performances
- Thriller - Live - Cleo Higgins and Rachel Adedeji