THE London revival of Tom Stoppard’s 1993 modern classic Arcadia has now opened at the Duke of York’s Theatre.
In April 1809, at a stately home in Derbyshire, gifted pupil Thomasina proposes a startling theory, one beyond her comprehension. All around her, the adults, including her tutor Septimus, are preoccupied with secret desires, illicit passions and professional rivalries.
Two hundred years later, academic adversaries Hannah and Bernard are piecing together puzzling clues, curiously recalling those events of 1809, in their quest for an increasingly elusive truth.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- West End Heroes 2015 Gallery
- Pure Imagination - Opening Night Gallery
- Christopher Biggins launches the 2015 West End Heroes gala
- Hey, Old Friends! Gallery
- The Play That Goes Wrong Gallery
- Antic Disposition's Henry V Gallery
- Grand Hotel Gallery
- Grand Hotel Rehearsal Gallery
- Pinocchio - first look at the puppets created for Iris Theatre’s promenade production
- Twelfth Night Gallery