THE London revival of Tom Stoppard’s 1993 modern classic Arcadia has now opened at the Duke of York’s Theatre.
In April 1809, at a stately home in Derbyshire, gifted pupil Thomasina proposes a startling theory, one beyond her comprehension. All around her, the adults, including her tutor Septimus, are preoccupied with secret desires, illicit passions and professional rivalries.
Two hundred years later, academic adversaries Hannah and Bernard are piecing together puzzling clues, curiously recalling those events of 1809, in their quest for an increasingly elusive truth.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- See Gemma Arterton and David Sturzaker in Nell Gwynn
- Welcome Home, Captain Fox! - rehearsal images
- Whistleblower – the story of Edward Snowden - production images
- Rabbit Hole production images
- The Master Builder Gallery
- Nell Gwynn rehearsal photos
- Jeepers Creepers Gallery
- Herons Gallery
- Sandra Dickinson becomes Lucille Ball
- Rabbit Hole - Rehearsal images