THE London revival of Tom Stoppard’s 1993 modern classic Arcadia has now opened at the Duke of York’s Theatre.
In April 1809, at a stately home in Derbyshire, gifted pupil Thomasina proposes a startling theory, one beyond her comprehension. All around her, the adults, including her tutor Septimus, are preoccupied with secret desires, illicit passions and professional rivalries.
Two hundred years later, academic adversaries Hannah and Bernard are piecing together puzzling clues, curiously recalling those events of 1809, in their quest for an increasingly elusive truth.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- It's A Wonderful Life Gallery
- Billy The Kid - A Panto Western Gallery
- Sleeping Booty! Gallery
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Gallery
- A Halloween Thriller Gallery
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Gallery
- Memphis The Musical Gallery
- The Nether Gallery
- Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well and Living in Paris Gallery
- Thriller Live celebrates becoming 20th longest-running musical in W/E history