Art and Contemporary Designer Craft Fair 2011 Gallery
THE LONDON Art and Contemporary Designer Craft Fair, organised by Craft In Focus, is returning to the Queen Charlotte Hall in the centre of Richmond Upon Thames, where it runs from October 7 to October 9, 2011.
Here are some examples of the works on offer…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery