Art and Contemporary Designer Craft Fair 2011 Gallery
THE LONDON Art and Contemporary Designer Craft Fair, organised by Craft In Focus, is returning to the Queen Charlotte Hall in the centre of Richmond Upon Thames, where it runs from October 7 to October 9, 2011.
Here are some examples of the works on offer…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery