Art and Contemporary Designer Craft Fair Gallery
THIS year, the London Art and Contemporary Designer Craft Fair, organised by Craft In Focus, is being held at the Bank of England Sports Centre from November 12 to November 14, 2010.
This new venue, close to Central London, a stone’s throw from the beauty of Richmond Park and set in 32 acres of award winning grounds, provides a unique location steeped in English tradition – a perfect backdrop to an event of this calibre. Check out some of the works that will be on display…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery