Art on the Underground Gallery
THIS JUNE, in celebration of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, Art Below are showcasing the works of 60 artists from 12 countries in 20 underground stations throughout Central London.
The work will also be exhibited as framed prints at the Underground Gallery located in Charing Cross tube station (June 6 to June 11) and at the Hospital Club, a creative arts venue based in the heart of Covent Garden (June 19 to June 30, 2012).
See what’s on display where….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery