Art on the Underground Gallery
THIS JUNE, in celebration of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, Art Below are showcasing the works of 60 artists from 12 countries in 20 underground stations throughout Central London.
The work will also be exhibited as framed prints at the Underground Gallery located in Charing Cross tube station (June 6 to June 11) and at the Hospital Club, a creative arts venue based in the heart of Covent Garden (June 19 to June 30, 2012).
See what’s on display where….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery