Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
AUSTRALIA, the most significant survey of Australian art ever mounted in the UK, will be on display at the Royal Academy of Arts (Main Galleries) from September 21 to December 8, 2013.
Focusing on the influence of the landscape, Australia will span more than 200 years from 1800 to the present day and will feature over 200 works, including paintings, drawings, photography, watercolours and multimedia. Here are just a few examples….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery