Brideshead Revisited Gallery
It’s Oxford, 1925 and Charles Ryder (Matthew Goode) is befriended by the flamboyant Sebastian Flyte (Ben Whishaw), son of Lord and Lady Marchmain (Michael Gambon and Emma Thompson). Quickly seduced by Sebastian’s lifestyle and intrigued by his sexuality, Charles finds himself drawn deeper and deeper into the Marchmain family after being asked to visit their ancestral home, Brideshead. But soon after Charles also becomes infatuated with Sebastian’s sister, Julia (Hayley Atwell), and begins a relationship that eventually places him at odds with the rest of the family and their deep and abiding Catholic faith. Check out photos of Brideshead Revisited.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Free Birds Photo Gallery
- Carrie (Chloe Grace Moretz) Photo Gallery
- Parkland Photo Gallery
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Photo Gallery
- The Family (Robert De Niro/Michelle Pfeiffer) Photo Gallery
- The Counsellor (Michael Fassbender/Brad Pitt) Photo Gallery
- Lone Survivor World Premiere Photo Gallery
- Maleficent (Angelina Jolie) First-look Photo Gallery
- Don Jon (Joseph Gordon-Levitt/Scarlett Johansson) Photo Gallery
- Gravity (Sandra Bullock/George Clooney) Photo Gallery