Brideshead Revisited Gallery
It’s Oxford, 1925 and Charles Ryder (Matthew Goode) is befriended by the flamboyant Sebastian Flyte (Ben Whishaw), son of Lord and Lady Marchmain (Michael Gambon and Emma Thompson). Quickly seduced by Sebastian’s lifestyle and intrigued by his sexuality, Charles finds himself drawn deeper and deeper into the Marchmain family after being asked to visit their ancestral home, Brideshead. But soon after Charles also becomes infatuated with Sebastian’s sister, Julia (Hayley Atwell), and begins a relationship that eventually places him at odds with the rest of the family and their deep and abiding Catholic faith. Check out photos of Brideshead Revisited.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Gunman (Sean Penn) Photo Gallery
- Fast & Furious 7 First-look Photo Gallery
- Snoopy & Charlie Brown: The Peanuts Movie - Character Poster Gallery
- Unfinished Business (Vince Vaughn) Photo Gallery
- Disney's Frozen Fever Photo Gallery
- Focus - Margot Robbie Photo Gallery
- Focus (Will Smith/Margot Robbie) Photo Gallery
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Photo Gallery
- Spectre: Rome Photo Call (Daniel Craig and Monica Bellucci)
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Royal Film Performance Photo Gallery