Brideshead Revisited Gallery
It’s Oxford, 1925 and Charles Ryder (Matthew Goode) is befriended by the flamboyant Sebastian Flyte (Ben Whishaw), son of Lord and Lady Marchmain (Michael Gambon and Emma Thompson). Quickly seduced by Sebastian’s lifestyle and intrigued by his sexuality, Charles finds himself drawn deeper and deeper into the Marchmain family after being asked to visit their ancestral home, Brideshead. But soon after Charles also becomes infatuated with Sebastian’s sister, Julia (Hayley Atwell), and begins a relationship that eventually places him at odds with the rest of the family and their deep and abiding Catholic faith. Check out photos of Brideshead Revisited.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Revenant (Leonardo DiCaprio/Tom Hardy) First-look Photo Gallery
- Ex_Machina Behind-The-Scenes Photo Gallery
- Ex_Machina (Oscar Isaac/Domhnall Gleeson) Photo Gallery
- The film posters of 2015
- American Sniper (Bradley Cooper) Photo Gallery
- Whiplash (Miles Teller/JK Simmons) Photo Gallery
- Wild (Reese Witherspoon) Photo Gallery
- Taken 3 (Liam Neeson) Photo Gallery 2
- Birdman or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance Photo Gallery
- Exodus: Gods & Kings (Ridley Scott) - Photo Gallery