Brideshead Revisited Gallery
It’s Oxford, 1925 and Charles Ryder (Matthew Goode) is befriended by the flamboyant Sebastian Flyte (Ben Whishaw), son of Lord and Lady Marchmain (Michael Gambon and Emma Thompson). Quickly seduced by Sebastian’s lifestyle and intrigued by his sexuality, Charles finds himself drawn deeper and deeper into the Marchmain family after being asked to visit their ancestral home, Brideshead. But soon after Charles also becomes infatuated with Sebastian’s sister, Julia (Hayley Atwell), and begins a relationship that eventually places him at odds with the rest of the family and their deep and abiding Catholic faith. Check out photos of Brideshead Revisited.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Sin City: A Dame To Kill For - First-look Photo Gallery
- The Grand Budapest Hotel Photo Gallery
- 300: Rise Of An Empire Photo Gallery
- Transformers: Age of Extinction - Character Poster Gallery
- Non-Stop (Liam Neeson/Michelle Dockery) Photo Gallery
- The Book Thief - Photo Gallery
- Only Lovers Left Alive Photo Gallery
- A Conversation with John Travolta Photo Gallery
- The Quiet Ones Poster Gallery
- Noah Character Poster Gallery