Brideshead Revisited Gallery
It’s Oxford, 1925 and Charles Ryder (Matthew Goode) is befriended by the flamboyant Sebastian Flyte (Ben Whishaw), son of Lord and Lady Marchmain (Michael Gambon and Emma Thompson). Quickly seduced by Sebastian’s lifestyle and intrigued by his sexuality, Charles finds himself drawn deeper and deeper into the Marchmain family after being asked to visit their ancestral home, Brideshead. But soon after Charles also becomes infatuated with Sebastian’s sister, Julia (Hayley Atwell), and begins a relationship that eventually places him at odds with the rest of the family and their deep and abiding Catholic faith. Check out photos of Brideshead Revisited.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 - London Photo Call Gallery
- Serena (Jennifer Lawrence/Bradley Cooper) - Photo Gallery
- Fury (Brad Pitt/Logan Lerman) - Photo Gallery
- The Maze Runner Photo Gallery
- Tak3n (Liam Neeson) - First-look Photo Gallery
- Interstellar (Matthew McConaughey/Anne Hathaway) Photo Gallery 1
- Dracula Untold stars visit British Library’s Terror and Wonder: The Gothic Imagination exhibition - in photos
- The Equalizer (Denzel Washington) Photo Gallery
- Interstellar (Matthew McConaughey) Poster Gallery
- The Expendables 3 Photo Gallery