Brilliant Impressions Gallery
BRILLIANT Impressions: Antique Paste and Other Jewellery, a glittering exhibition of paste and other jewellery dating from the golden years of the 18th and 19th centuries, will be staged by S.J. Phillips Ltd from Tuesday, June 15 to Tuesday, June 29, 2010.
The exhibition, comprising some 100 pieces, most of which come from a private collection, will provide a comprehensive overview of paste between 1750 and 1900. Check out some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery