Brilliant Impressions Gallery
BRILLIANT Impressions: Antique Paste and Other Jewellery, a glittering exhibition of paste and other jewellery dating from the golden years of the 18th and 19th centuries, will be staged by S.J. Phillips Ltd from Tuesday, June 15 to Tuesday, June 29, 2010.
The exhibition, comprising some 100 pieces, most of which come from a private collection, will provide a comprehensive overview of paste between 1750 and 1900. Check out some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery