FROM September 15 to December 9, 2012, the Royal Academy of Arts is presenting Bronze, a landmark exhibition that celebrates the remarkable historical, geographical and stylish range of this enduring medium.
This exhibition will bring together outstanding works from the earliest times to the present in a thematic arrangement that is fresh and unique. With works spanning 5,000 years, no such cross-cultural exhibition on this scale has ever been attemped. Check out some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery