FROM September 15 to December 9, 2012, the Royal Academy of Arts is presenting Bronze, a landmark exhibition that celebrates the remarkable historical, geographical and stylish range of this enduring medium.
This exhibition will bring together outstanding works from the earliest times to the present in a thematic arrangement that is fresh and unique. With works spanning 5,000 years, no such cross-cultural exhibition on this scale has ever been attemped. Check out some of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery