Bruno Munari: My Futurist Past Gallery
THE EXHIBITION, Bruno Munari: My Futurist Past, on view at the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art from September 19 to December 23, 2012, aims to investigate the activity of one of the most complex, creative and multi-faceted figures of Italian 20th century art.
View some examples of Munari’s work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery