Bruno Munari: My Futurist Past Gallery
THE EXHIBITION, Bruno Munari: My Futurist Past, on view at the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art from September 19 to December 23, 2012, aims to investigate the activity of one of the most complex, creative and multi-faceted figures of Italian 20th century art.
View some examples of Munari’s work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery