Building the Revolution Gallery
AN EXHIBITION entitled Building the Revolution: Art and Architecture in Russia 1915-1935 will be on display in the Sackler Wing at the Royal Academy of Arts from October 29, 2011 to January 22, 2012.
The exhibition will examine Russian avant-garde architecture made during a brief but intense period of design and construction that took place from c.1922 to 1935. Here are just a few of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Hokusai: beyond the Great Wave Gallery
- America after the Fall: Painting in the 1930s
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery