Building the Revolution Gallery
AN EXHIBITION entitled Building the Revolution: Art and Architecture in Russia 1915-1935 will be on display in the Sackler Wing at the Royal Academy of Arts from October 29, 2011 to January 22, 2012.
The exhibition will examine Russian avant-garde architecture made during a brief but intense period of design and construction that took place from c.1922 to 1935. Here are just a few of the exhibits…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery