Carmen (King's Head) Gallery
OLIVIER Award-winning OperaUpClose are premiering their new version of Georges Bizet’s Carmen at the King’s Head Theatre until May 5, 2012.
With its cast of gangs and outcasts, Carmen is set in a modern day North London where Carmen, an irresistible and bold young woman, becomes the fatal link between law-abiding society and the gritty underworld where she belongs. View some production images (there are 2 casts so 2 sets of principals)….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The 9th Annual London Improvathon - first pictures released
- Production images released of the Donmar's Elegy
- Photos released of Richard II in the House of Commons
- Running Wild rehearsal images
- In the Bar of a Tokyo Hotel production images
- The Caretaker - production images
- First look at Mark Curry as The Wizard in Wicked
- First look at James Norton and Kate Fleetwood in Tracy Letts’ Bug
- Guys and Dolls on tour (more photos added)
- Reasons to be Happy production images