CARNIVAL, an exhibition featuring Danish sculptor Bjorn Skaarup and Canadian fine art photographer Sue Weston, will be on display at the Opus Gallery in Covent Garden from June 18 to July 5, 2010.
Bjorn Skaarup is letting loose his parade of whimsical bronze animal sculptures inspired by Camille Saint Saens’ composition Carnival of the Animals and Sue Weston is featuring photographs from around the world, showcasing the pageantry of the Carnivals of Rio de Janeiro and Notting Hill.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery