CARNIVAL, an exhibition featuring Danish sculptor Bjorn Skaarup and Canadian fine art photographer Sue Weston, will be on display at the Opus Gallery in Covent Garden from June 18 to July 5, 2010.
Bjorn Skaarup is letting loose his parade of whimsical bronze animal sculptures inspired by Camille Saint Saens’ composition Carnival of the Animals and Sue Weston is featuring photographs from around the world, showcasing the pageantry of the Carnivals of Rio de Janeiro and Notting Hill.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio Casali Gallery
- Gold: Status and Glory Gallery
- Editions: Contemporary Rugs for Collectors Gallery
- Growing Talent Gallery
- George Bellows Gallery
- Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum Gallery
- Becoming Picasso Gallery
- Desire Fair 2013 Gallery
- Manet: Portraying Life Gallery
- Giorgio Morandi: Lines of Poetry Gallery