CARNIVAL, an exhibition featuring Danish sculptor Bjorn Skaarup and Canadian fine art photographer Sue Weston, will be on display at the Opus Gallery in Covent Garden from June 18 to July 5, 2010.
Bjorn Skaarup is letting loose his parade of whimsical bronze animal sculptures inspired by Camille Saint Saens’ composition Carnival of the Animals and Sue Weston is featuring photographs from around the world, showcasing the pageantry of the Carnivals of Rio de Janeiro and Notting Hill.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery