CARNIVAL, an exhibition featuring Danish sculptor Bjorn Skaarup and Canadian fine art photographer Sue Weston, will be on display at the Opus Gallery in Covent Garden from June 18 to July 5, 2010.
Bjorn Skaarup is letting loose his parade of whimsical bronze animal sculptures inspired by Camille Saint Saens’ composition Carnival of the Animals and Sue Weston is featuring photographs from around the world, showcasing the pageantry of the Carnivals of Rio de Janeiro and Notting Hill.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery