Children of Eden Gallery
A STAR-studded charity gala of the Biblical-inspired musical Children of Eden, by Stephen Schwartz and John Caird, will take place at the Prince of Wales Theatre on Sunday, January 29, 2012.
The concert is being staged to raise awareness of the chronic and debilitating condition, Crohn’s disease, and all proceeds will be donated to Crohn’s Colitis UK.
Here are some pre-production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Nether Gallery
- Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well and Living in Paris Gallery
- Thriller Live celebrates becoming 20th longest-running musical in W/E history
- Next Fall Gallery
- West End Heroes Gallery
- Long Story Short Gallery
- Ghost From A Perfect Place Gallery
- Tamsin Greig as Pepa Marcos - first photos
- Sondheim's Sweeney Todd Gallery
- Romeo and Juliet Gallery