Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
DAUMIER (1808 – 1879): Visions of Paris will be on display at the Royal Academy of Arts (Sackler Wing) from October 26, 2013 to January 26, 2014.
This will be the first major exhibition of the prolific artist and social commentator, Honore Daumier, to be held in Britain for over fifty years. View some of the exhibits….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery