Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
DAUMIER (1808 – 1879): Visions of Paris will be on display at the Royal Academy of Arts (Sackler Wing) from October 26, 2013 to January 26, 2014.
This will be the first major exhibition of the prolific artist and social commentator, Honore Daumier, to be held in Britain for over fifty years. View some of the exhibits….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery