Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
DAUMIER (1808 – 1879): Visions of Paris will be on display at the Royal Academy of Arts (Sackler Wing) from October 26, 2013 to January 26, 2014.
This will be the first major exhibition of the prolific artist and social commentator, Honore Daumier, to be held in Britain for over fifty years. View some of the exhibits….
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery
- Giovanni Battista Moroni Gallery
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery