David Hockney: A Bigger Picture Gallery
THE ROYAL Academy of Arts is presenting the first major exhibition in the UK to showcase David Hockney’s landscape work.
Entitled David Hockney: A Bigger Picture, it will be on display in the Main Galleries from January 21 to April 9, 2012.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery
- A Victorian Obsession Gallery
- Remembrance Poppies At The Tower of London - Photo Gallery