David Hockney: A Bigger Picture Gallery
THE ROYAL Academy of Arts is presenting the first major exhibition in the UK to showcase David Hockney’s landscape work.
Entitled David Hockney: A Bigger Picture, it will be on display in the Main Galleries from January 21 to April 9, 2012.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery