David Hockney: A Bigger Picture Gallery
THE ROYAL Academy of Arts is presenting the first major exhibition in the UK to showcase David Hockney’s landscape work.
Entitled David Hockney: A Bigger Picture, it will be on display in the Main Galleries from January 21 to April 9, 2012.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Tiger Territory Gallery
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery