Dialogues in Gold Gallery
DIALOGUES in Gold, an exhibition of jewellery by artist-goldsmith Jacqueline Mina, will be on display at Goldsmiths’ Hall from Monday, January 31 to Saturday, February 26, 2011.
One of the country’s foremost artist jewellers, Jacqueline has long enjoyed a reputation for her technical brilliance and unorthodox approach to traditional goldsmithing techniques resulting in her sensuous and understated jewellery. View some of her work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Hokusai: beyond the Great Wave Gallery
- America after the Fall: Painting in the 1930s
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery