Dialogues in Gold Gallery
DIALOGUES in Gold, an exhibition of jewellery by artist-goldsmith Jacqueline Mina, will be on display at Goldsmiths’ Hall from Monday, January 31 to Saturday, February 26, 2011.
One of the country’s foremost artist jewellers, Jacqueline has long enjoyed a reputation for her technical brilliance and unorthodox approach to traditional goldsmithing techniques resulting in her sensuous and understated jewellery. View some of her work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery
- Collecting Gauguin Gallery
- Emilio Greco: Sacred and Profane Gallery
- Mexico: A Revolution in Art, 1910 - 1940 - RA Gallery
- Stranger Gallery
- Ultra Vanities Gallery