Ray Koval (Clive Owen) is an MI6 operative who is seduced and then outwitted by CIA nemesis Claire Stenwick (Julia Roberts) while on his latest mission. Over the ensuing years, the pair continue “bumping into each other”, and revel in the playful banter and obvious sexual chemistry that exists between them. But when Ray decides they should team up to ensure that a game of corporate espionage between two rival companies works to their mutual advantage, the stage is set for the ultimate game of trust between them – while their rival bosses (played by Tom Wilkinson and Paul Giamatti) attempt to outwit each other over the identity of a mystery new product. View photos from Duplicity.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Character Poster Gallery
- Spider-Man: Homecoming - Teaser Poster Gallery
- Beauty & The Beast: View alternative posters by Matt Ferguson
- Eddie Redmayne and Dan Fogler surprise Fantastic Beasts fans at Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Photo Gallery
- John Wick: Chapter 2 Ultra Cool Illustrated Posters Gallery
- T2: Trainspotting - World Premiere Photo Gallery
- Baby Driver (Ansel Elgort/Lily James) - First-look Photo Gallery
- Alien: Covenant - First-look Photos
- Duncan Jones's Mute - First-look Photo Gallery
- T2 Trainspotting Character Posters Gallery