THIS SUMMER, the Royal Academy of Arts is staging an exhibition dedicated to the birth of modern photography.
Entitled Eyewitness: Hungarian Photography in the 20th Century, it features the work of Brassaï, Robert Capa, André Kertész, László Moholy-Nagy and Martin Munkácsi, and will be on display from June 30 to October 2, 2011.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery