THIS SUMMER, the Royal Academy of Arts is staging an exhibition dedicated to the birth of modern photography.
Entitled Eyewitness: Hungarian Photography in the 20th Century, it features the work of Brassaï, Robert Capa, André Kertész, László Moholy-Nagy and Martin Munkácsi, and will be on display from June 30 to October 2, 2011.
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery