Fashion Victim - The Musical! Gallery
Launched in 2013 as a pilot pop-up theatre event to coincide with London Fashion Week, Fashion Victim – The Musical! is written by Toby Rose and has songs by Right Said Fred. It is being staged in a specially created catwalk arena inside The Cinema Museum until Sunday, July 6, 2014.
The cast includes fashion model and actor Arron Blake (as Tarquin Brockhutch), Carl Mullaney (Jake Spangle), Rosie Glossop (Mimi Steel), James Wilkinson (Cedric Chevalier) and Aimee Barrett (Chloe Bogarde). Model and actress Camilla Rutherford is the first of a series of celebrities making cameo appearances in the show. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Greg Hicks and cast rehearsing Richard III
- Woyzeck - images of John Boyega and the cast rehearsing
- The Braille Legacy - production images
- Occupational Hazards - rehearsal images
- First look at Broadway star Lillias White in This Joint is Jumpin’
- The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui - Lenny Henry and cast in rehearsals
- Honk! - production images
- Production images released from the all-female version of Laura Wade's Posh
- Sea Fret - production images of Lucy Carless and the cast
- Abigail's Party - production images