Fashion Victim - The Musical! Gallery
Launched in 2013 as a pilot pop-up theatre event to coincide with London Fashion Week, Fashion Victim – The Musical! is written by Toby Rose and has songs by Right Said Fred. It is being staged in a specially created catwalk arena inside The Cinema Museum until Sunday, July 6, 2014.
The cast includes fashion model and actor Arron Blake (as Tarquin Brockhutch), Carl Mullaney (Jake Spangle), Rosie Glossop (Mimi Steel), James Wilkinson (Cedric Chevalier) and Aimee Barrett (Chloe Bogarde). Model and actress Camilla Rutherford is the first of a series of celebrities making cameo appearances in the show. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Grand Hotel Rehearsal Gallery
- Pinocchio - first look at the puppets created for Iris Theatre’s promenade production
- Twelfth Night Gallery
- The Lion King Gallery
- Clarion Gallery
- Thriller Live Top 18 Gallery
- Thrill Me: The Leopold & Loeb Story Gallery
- Clarion - rehearsal gallery
- Shrapnel: 34 Fragments of a Massacre Gallery
- Titus Andronicus Gallery