Fashion Victim - The Musical! Gallery
Launched in 2013 as a pilot pop-up theatre event to coincide with London Fashion Week, Fashion Victim – The Musical! is written by Toby Rose and has songs by Right Said Fred. It is being staged in a specially created catwalk arena inside The Cinema Museum until Sunday, July 6, 2014.
The cast includes fashion model and actor Arron Blake (as Tarquin Brockhutch), Carl Mullaney (Jake Spangle), Rosie Glossop (Mimi Steel), James Wilkinson (Cedric Chevalier) and Aimee Barrett (Chloe Bogarde). Model and actress Camilla Rutherford is the first of a series of celebrities making cameo appearances in the show. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Revolution Farm Gallery
- Tess of the D'Urbervilles Gallery
- Dogfight Gallery
- The Ring Cycle Plays Gallery
- Grim: A New Musical Gallery
- Alice Through the Looking Glass Gallery
- I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change Gallery
- SINATRA: The Main Event Gallery
- Richard III (Iris Theatre) Gallery
- Fashion Victim - The Musical! Gallery