Fashion Victim - The Musical! Gallery
Launched in 2013 as a pilot pop-up theatre event to coincide with London Fashion Week, Fashion Victim – The Musical! is written by Toby Rose and has songs by Right Said Fred. It is being staged in a specially created catwalk arena inside The Cinema Museum until Sunday, July 6, 2014.
The cast includes fashion model and actor Arron Blake (as Tarquin Brockhutch), Carl Mullaney (Jake Spangle), Rosie Glossop (Mimi Steel), James Wilkinson (Cedric Chevalier) and Aimee Barrett (Chloe Bogarde). Model and actress Camilla Rutherford is the first of a series of celebrities making cameo appearances in the show. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Alice in Wonderland in Abney Park - Photo Gallery
- Groundhog Day - first look at Andy Karl as Phil Connors
- Jesus Christ Superstar - production images
- Daniel Portman and Lily Loveless rehearsing for The Collector
- Gary Tushaw as Joseph Taylor, Jr in Allegro
- Wicked on tour
- Kinky Boots - Jimmy Choo visits the cast
- Jesus Christ Superstar - rehearsal images
- Guys and Dolls photo gallery
- The Bodyguard Gallery