Fashion Victim - The Musical! Gallery
Launched in 2013 as a pilot pop-up theatre event to coincide with London Fashion Week, Fashion Victim – The Musical! is written by Toby Rose and has songs by Right Said Fred. It is being staged in a specially created catwalk arena inside The Cinema Museum until Sunday, July 6, 2014.
The cast includes fashion model and actor Arron Blake (as Tarquin Brockhutch), Carl Mullaney (Jake Spangle), Rosie Glossop (Mimi Steel), James Wilkinson (Cedric Chevalier) and Aimee Barrett (Chloe Bogarde). Model and actress Camilla Rutherford is the first of a series of celebrities making cameo appearances in the show. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Lorax Rehearsal Gallery
- Les Liaisons Dangereuses Rehearsal Gallery
- Through the Mill - first photos of the three actresses sharing the role of Judy Garland
- The Stationmaster Gallery
- Hey, Old Friends! Gallery 2
- Wicked - Tom McGowan Gallery
- West End Heroes 2015 Gallery
- Pure Imagination - Opening Night Gallery
- Christopher Biggins launches the 2015 West End Heroes gala
- Hey, Old Friends! Gallery