Fashion Victim - The Musical! Gallery
Launched in 2013 as a pilot pop-up theatre event to coincide with London Fashion Week, Fashion Victim – The Musical! is written by Toby Rose and has songs by Right Said Fred. It is being staged in a specially created catwalk arena inside The Cinema Museum until Sunday, July 6, 2014.
The cast includes fashion model and actor Arron Blake (as Tarquin Brockhutch), Carl Mullaney (Jake Spangle), Rosie Glossop (Mimi Steel), James Wilkinson (Cedric Chevalier) and Aimee Barrett (Chloe Bogarde). Model and actress Camilla Rutherford is the first of a series of celebrities making cameo appearances in the show. Check out some production images…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Jekyll & Hyde - production images
- Kenny Morgan - first photos released
- Running Wild - production images
- Devilish! - production images
- Jekyll & Hyde - rehearsal images
- Lawrence After Arabia - production images
- The 9th Annual London Improvathon - first pictures released
- Production images released of the Donmar's Elegy
- Photos released of Richard II in the House of Commons
- Running Wild rehearsal images