From Morandi to Guttuso Gallery
Visitors to From Morandi to Guttuso: Masterpieces from the Alberto Della Ragione Collection, on view at the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art from January 12 to April 3, 2011, will be able to see some 40 major works by some of Italy’s most celebrated artists of the 20th century.
They include Carlo Carrà, Giorgio de Chirico, Filippo De Pisis, Marino Marini, Giorgio Morandi, Gino Severini, Mario Sironi and Emilio Vedova. Here are some examples of their work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery