From Morandi to Guttuso Gallery
Visitors to From Morandi to Guttuso: Masterpieces from the Alberto Della Ragione Collection, on view at the Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art from January 12 to April 3, 2011, will be able to see some 40 major works by some of Italy’s most celebrated artists of the 20th century.
They include Carlo Carrà, Giorgio de Chirico, Filippo De Pisis, Marino Marini, Giorgio Morandi, Gino Severini, Mario Sironi and Emilio Vedova. Here are some examples of their work…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery
- Richard Rogers RA: Inside Out Gallery