From Paris: A Taste for Impressionism Gallery
THIS SUMMER, the Royal Academy of Arts is presenting an exhibition entitled From Paris: A Taste for Impressionism Paintings from The Clark, on display in the Sackler Wing from July 7 to September 23, 2012.
The exhibition will showcase 70 major works, many of which have never been on public display in the UK before. Masterpieces by Manet, Monet, Pissarro, Degas, Sisley and Morisot, as well as an exceptional group of more than twenty paintings by Renoir from the Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute in Williamstown, Massachusetts, will be shown. Here are just a few examples…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- Anselm Kiefer Gallery
- The Dandy Lion Project Gallery
- Radical Geometry Gallery
- The Years of La Dolce Vita Gallery
- A Dialogue with Nature Gallery
- Vikings: life and legend Gallery
- Giorgio de Chirico: Myth and Mystery Gallery
- Shunga: sex and pleasure in Japanese art
- Daumier (1808 - 1879): Visions of Paris Gallery
- Australia at the Royal Academy of Arts Gallery