From Paris: A Taste for Impressionism Gallery
THIS SUMMER, the Royal Academy of Arts is presenting an exhibition entitled From Paris: A Taste for Impressionism Paintings from The Clark, on display in the Sackler Wing from July 7 to September 23, 2012.
The exhibition will showcase 70 major works, many of which have never been on public display in the UK before. Masterpieces by Manet, Monet, Pissarro, Degas, Sisley and Morisot, as well as an exceptional group of more than twenty paintings by Renoir from the Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute in Williamstown, Massachusetts, will be shown. Here are just a few examples…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery
- Ai Weiwei Gallery
- Desire Jewellery and Silversmithing Fair Gallery
- Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne Gallery