George Bellows Gallery
GEORGE Bellows (1882-1925): Modern American Life, on display at the Royal Academy of Arts from March 16 to June 9, 2013, will be the first retrospective of works by American realist painter George Bellows to be held in the UK.
When Bellows died at the age of 42, he was considered one of the greatest artists in America. View some of his works…
Roll your mouse over the left and right-hand sides of the image and then click to view more pictures.
- America after the Fall: Painting in the 1930s
- Launch images for the British Museum's South Africa: the art of a nation exhibition
- Intrigue: James Ensor by Luc Tuymans Gallery
- David Hockney RA: 82 Portraits and 1 Still Life
- Abstract Expressionism Gallery
- Sicily: culture and conquest Gallery
- Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse Gallery
- Light, time, legacy: Francis Towne’s watercolours of Rome Gallery
- Dressed by Angels Gallery
- Jean-Etienne Liotard Gallery